Election Application Packet
Download, print, and accomplish the following forms:
All the requirements must be placed inside a short brown envelope and submitted to the Comelec chair/Comelec Year Level representative before 12:00 NN on February 22, 2018.
SSG COMELEC Team
Chairperson: Noreen Declaro
Vice Chairperson: Louella Butil
Natasha Liliane Loot
Adviser: Ariel Lalisan
SSG Election 2018
The filing of Certificate of Candidacy for the SSG Elections 2018 is now on!
Be part of making change happen in Alabel National Science High School, the Regional Science High School for Region XII by becoming a Supreme Student Government officer! Grab the opportunity to serve your fellow students to help keep AlSci a student-friendly, peaceful, and active school community!
Important Dates to Remember:
- February 19, 2018 - Start of Filing of Candidacy
- February 22, 2018 - Deadline of Filing of Candidacy
- February 23, 2018 - Announcement of Official Candidates
- February 26-27, 2018 - Campaign Period (Presidential Election Forum, School-wide Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates)
- February 28, 2018 - Elections
- March 5, 2018 - Proclamation of Winners
- March 20-21, 2018 - Nomination of SSG Adviser
- March 23, 2018 - Oath Taking Ceremony
SSG Constitution & By Laws
What are duties and responsibilities of an SSG Officer? What are rules stipulated in the standard SSG Election Code?