Election Application Packet
Download, print, and accomplish the following forms:
All the requirements must be placed inside a short brown envelope and submitted to the Comelec chair/Comelec Year Level representative before 12:00 NN on February 15, 2019.
SSG COMELEC Team
Chairperson: Louella Butil
Vice Chairman: Kryschalle Silva
John Lloyd Lopez
Alta de Guzman
Adviser: Chryselle Tambagan
SSG Election 2019
The filing of Certificate of Candidacy for the SSG Elections 2019 is now on!
Be part of making change happen in Alabel National Science High School, the Regional Science High School for Region XII by becoming a Supreme Student Government officer! Grab the opportunity to serve your fellow students to help keep AlSci a student-friendly, peaceful, and active school community!
Important Dates to Remember:
- February 11, 2019 - Start of Filing of Candidacy
- February 15, 2019 - Deadline of Filing of Candidacy
- February 16, 2019 - Announcement of Official Candidates
- February 19-21, 2019 - Campaign Period (Presidential Election Forum, School-wide Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates)
- February 22, 2019 - Automated Elections
- February 25, 2019 - Proclamation of Winners
SSG Constitution & By Laws
What are duties and responsibilities of an SSG Officer? What are rules stipulated in the standard SSG Election Code?