The Alabel National Science High School Admission Examination has been set.
Here are the important dates to remember:
- October 20, 2017 – Deadline of submission of Application Form
- October 28, 2017 – Schedule of Examination (Phase I)
- December 2, 2017 – Schedule of Examination (Phase II)*
Requirements for the Entrance Examination: (Admission Policy)
- Certification of good moral character.
- Certification from the school head that the applicant belongs to the upper 10% of the graduating Grade VI pupils SY 2017 – 2018.
- Photocopy of Form – 138E/Card, showing grades as of 1st grading period.
- Have at least 85 grades in the 1st grading period in English, Science and Mathematics and no grade below 83 in other subjects in the 1st grading period.
Reminders for the examinee:
- Be at your testing center by 7:00 a.m. of October 28, 2017.
- The test will start at exactly 8:00 a.m.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the testing rooms after 8:30 a.m.
- Present the Examination Permit and your school ID to the examiner.
- Bring at least two sharpened soft lead pencils (MONGOL #2), a good eraser and snacks.
- If you have questions please inquire at Alabel National Science High School (083) 508-2228 during office hours.
*IMPORTANT: The screening process comes in three phases:
a) Phase I – Written Examination
b) Phase II – Written Examination (only for those who qualify after Phase I)
c) Phase III – Interview of Qualifiers with their Parents